Sit Back & Relax. Don't garage sale. Consign with Lil' Badger Consignment Sale!
Why Consign with Lil' Badger Consignment Sale?
- Lil' Badger Consignors DO NOT pay a consignor fee!
- It's FREE & EASY to consign with Lil' Badger Consignment Sale, LLC.
- Lil' Badger uses an online sales system so consignors can see their inventory and sales. This system helps reduce theft, increase accuracy, and maintain a speedy check out.
- NEW: We have voice entry. Enter your consignment sale items by using your smart phone. Consigning has never been easier!
- Consignors are able to print Donation Reports at the end of the sale - great for tax purposes.
- We have dedicated volunteers to help you through the process. Simply email email@example.com if you have any questions along the way.
More Reasons to Consign with Lil' Badger:
- Earn money by selling your gently used children's clothes (sizes 0-16), toys, baby gear & more.
- You do not have to be present at the sale to participate!
- We work together to sell everyone's consignment sale items. Simply register to volunteer if you want to help at the sale.
- The proceeds from this sale go back to the Monona/Madison community and support many local organizations.
- Go Green! Join the Reduce, Reuse, Recycle & Renew Movement and minimize waste.
- Clean out your closets. Who doesn't need a good spring cleaning?
- We invite you and a guest to shop our PreSale(s) before the general public.
Click on NEW CONSIGNOR to get your personal consignor number. Your personal consignor number allows you to log in to our consignor homepage so you can register your items and sign up for volunteer opportunities at our Lil' Badger Consignment Sale.
Click CONSIGN to get to our consignor homepage and begin to register your items for our upcoming consignment sale.
More Lil' Badger Consignor Info:
- Consignors earn 60% of their consignor sales and an opportunity to shop our Consignor PreSale.
- We encourage all consignors to volunteer in order to earn an additional 10% (for a total of 70%) on their consignor sales.
- Consignors, shop the Consignor PreSale. Be sure to shop early and beat the rush!
- Consignors, we will have your name and consignor ID on our Consignor PreSale shopping list at the door. Please see schedule below.
- Consignor PreSale Shopping Hours (for consignor & a guest):
- Holiday Toy Sale Consignor/Volunteer PreSale: Saturday, December 3, 2022, from 8:00 am - 10:00 am
- Consignor 50% Off Sale (for consignor & guest):
- Holiday Toy Sale Consignor/Volunteer 50% Off PreSale: Sunday, December 4, 2022, from 8:00 am - 10:00 am
Drop Off Schedule:
- Register for your Drop Off Appointment time.
- The drop-off process takes about 45-60 minutes depending on the number of items you consign.
Pick Up Schedule:
- Consignment Sale Pick up hours to be determined
- If you choose not to donate unsold items, then they must be picked up by 5:00 pm.
- Doors close at 5:00 pm sharp.
- Consignors who do not donate and then fail to pick up their unsold items will be assessed a $40 fee and unclaimed items will be donated.
Consignment Sale Requirements:
- We will gladly accept gently used children's items that are in working condition, clean, and free of smoke & pet odors.
- ALL items will be inspected for quality by designated volunteers.
- It is our goal to provide the best quality items at our community sale.
- Please do not be upset if your item is not found acceptable for the sale and is returned to you.
- You may take it home and attempt to clean it up for our next sale. We want to strive to provide quality items so our community sale will be a success.
- Lil' Badger Consignment Sale wants to make sure our children are safe.
- You must review the safety recall websites while preparing your items for our sale.
- If an item is listed on the following websites & is deemed unsafe, please DO NOT SELL IT!
- It is your responsibility as a consignor to verify that the item(s) you intend to sell have not been recalled.
- Visit the following websites for up-to-date safety information:
We will gladly accept the following children's items during our Spring & Fall Sales (this is not an exhaustive list but can be used as a guide).
- Children, Preteen & Teen Clothing & Accessories
- Shoes (newborn to preteen)
- Cloth Diapers, Infant Baths, Diaper Pails
- Slings/Baby Carriers
- Bumbo Seats with Safety Strap
- Strollers, Exersaucers, Trikes, Bikes, Scooters
- Highchairs, Swings, Bassinets, Toddler Beds
- Toys, Games & Puzzles (must be in working condition, and have ALL parts)
- Sports Equipment
- Books (board books to chapter books)
- Children's Bedding, Room Décor
- Nursing Supplies, Feeding Supplies, Breast Pump Parts
We will not accept the following items:
- Recalled Items
- Drop-down Cribs
- Expired Car Seats - Please verify the expiration sticker on the car seat.
- Broken items or items with missing parts
- Items without working batteries
- Handmade Toys
- Stained, frayed or torn clothing
- Clothing with smoke or pet odors
- Used underwear
- Bumbo Seats without the added safety strap
- Maternity wear
- A $1 deduction will be taken from your consignor check so we can promptly return your earnings after the sale.
- Bring one large plastic tub (no lid) with your consignor number posted in sharpie on the smaller side when you drop off your items; this will allow for an efficient pick-up after the sale. If you are donating all of your items at the end of the sale, then you do not need a consignor tub.
- Sign-up to volunteer and shop before the general public.
- Click VOLUNTEER to register to volunteer at our sale.
Lil' Badger Consignment Sale, LLC. Content Copyright 2022. All rights reserved.