Sit Back & Relax!
Why garage sale when you can consign?
Why garage sale when you can consign?
Why consign with Lil' Badger?
Lil' Badger Consignors DO NOT pay a consignor fee! It's FREE & EASY to learn how to consign with Lil' Badger Consignment Sale, LLC. We will help you through the process!
Lil' Badger has always used an on-line sales system so consignors can see their inventory and sales. This system helps reduce theft, increase accuracy and maintain a speedy check out. Consignors are also able to print a donation report at the end of the sale - great for tax purposes.
- Earn money by selling your gently used children's and maternity items. You don't have to be present at the sale to participate.
- The proceeds from this sale go back to the Monona/Madison community and support
many local organizations.
- Upcycle! Go Green! Join the Reduce, Reuse, Recycle & Renew Movement and minimize waste.
- Clean out your closets. Who doesn't need a good spring cleaning?
- Earn a pass for you and a guest to get into our PreSale and shop before the general
Click on NEW CONSIGNOR to get your personal consignor number. Your personal consignor number allows you to log in to our consignor homepage so you can register your items and sign up for volunteer opportunities at our Lil' Badger Consignment Sale .
Click CONSIGN to get to our consignor homepage & begin to register your items for our upcoming sale.
More Lil' Badger Consignor Info:
Consignors earn 65% of their sales and a PreSale shopping pass. A PreSale shopping pass allows consignors and a guest to shop before the general public. Please see schedule below.
Consignor PreSale (for consignor & a guest) Thursday, March 31st 3:00 pm – 8:00pm
Consignor 50% Off Sale (most items ½ off) Saturday, April 2nd 8:00 am – 2:00 pm (for consignor & a guest)
Consignors will receive their PreSale shopping pass when they drop off their gently used items. Please see the Drop Off Schedule posted below. We encourage all consignors to volunteer in order to earn an additional 5% (for a total of 70% of their sales).
Drop Off Schedule Click HERE to register for your Drop Off Appointment time. (Just a reminder, the process takes about 45 minutes to 1 hour depending upon the number of items you consign).
Wednesday March 30, 2016 4:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Thursday March 31, 2016 8:00 am - noon
Pick Up Schedule
Saturday April 2, 2016 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm (Doors close at 7:30 pm. Unclaimed items will be donated.)
We will gladly accept gently used children's items that are in working condition, clean, and free of smoke & pet odors. At the Drop Off specified above, ALL items will be inspected for quality by designated volunteers. It is our goal to provide the best quality items at our community sale. Please do not be upset if your item is not found acceptable for the sale and is returned to you. You may take it home and attempt to clean it up for our next sale. We want to strive to provide quality items so our community sale will be a success.
Lil' Badger Consignment sale wants to be sure our children are safe. Please review the safety recall websites while preparing your items for our sale. If an item is listed on the following websites & is deemed unsafe please do not sell it at the sale. It is your responsibility as a consignor to verify if the items you intend to sell have been recalled.
Please visit the following websites for up-to-date information:
www.cpsc.gov U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
www.safekids.org/Product-Recalls Safe Kids Worldwide
www.jpma.org Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association
www.nhtsa.gov National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
We will gladly accept the following items:
Children and Preteen Clothing & Accessories
Shoes (newborn to preteen)
Strollers, Exersaucers, Swings, High Chairs
Toys, Games & Puzzles (must be in working condition, and have ALL parts)
Children's Bedding, Room Decor
Nursing Supplies and Breast Pumps**
** We will allow breast pumps but they must be cleaned properly and not listed on the recall list. Please click HERE to review the FDA website for cleaning instructions.
We will not accept the following items:
*Drop down cribs
*Expired Car Seats - Please verify the expiration sticker on the car seat.
*Broken items or items with missing parts
*Items without working batteries
*Toys with lead paint
*Stained or ripped clothing, clothing with smoke or pet odors
- A $1 deduction will be taken from your consignor check so we can promptly return your earnings after the sale.
- Bring one large plastic tub with your consignor number posted in sharpie on the smaller side when you drop off your items; this will allow for an efficient pick-up after the sale. If you are donating all of your items - you do not need a tub.
- Sign-up to volunteer to get into the PreSale and shop before the other consignors and general public. Please visit the volunteer page for more information. Click VOLUNTEER to register to volunteer at our sale.
Lil' Badger Consignment Sale, LLC. Content Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.